Frozen Kachur Mukhi | 400g - Rose Brand
Taro root is a vegetable used in a variety of cuisines around the world. It has a mild, nutty taste, starchy texture, and nutrition benefits that make it a healthier alternative to other root vegetables like potatoes
- Taro root has good amounts of various nutrients that people often don’t get enough of, such as fiber, potassium, magnesium and vitamins C and E
- Taro root contains fiber and resistant starch, which both slow digestion and reduce blood sugar spikes after meals.
- Taro root is high in fiber and resistant starch, which help lower cholesterol and reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Taro root contains polyphenols and antioxidants that may combat cancer growth and protect your body from oxidative stress. Yet, more research in this area is needed.
- Due to its high fiber and resistant starch content, taro root may increase feelings of fullness, reduce overall calorie intake and increase fat burning, potentially leading to weight loss and reduced body fat.
- The fiber and resistant starch in taro root are fermented by gut bacteria to form short-chain fatty acids, which may protect against colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease.
Country of Origin: Bangladesh